Sunday, November 18, 2012

Free Recipe Cards to Print

Hey there, Sunshine! I've been trying to finish my recipe book that I have been creating, so I made a few more recipe cards tonight.  I may print extras and use one of the recipe books as a gift for a teacher or for a neighbor.  I think they are turning out cutely.  So, here are two more recipe cards.  If you would like to print the book covers (front and back) and the first two free recipe cards, go here and scroll to the bottom of the post!

I thought a pretty recipe book might be a great gift for each family who joins you for Thanksgiving or any special meal.  You can put the recipes in the dollar store photo album and give it to the family so they have them if they liked them.

Photobucket

No comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin